Tuesday, April 8, 2014

LuLaRoe & Skirts

This week the weather has been warm enough for me to wear a maxi skirt-one that I bought from a LuLaRoe skirt party! LuLaRoe sells an assortment of skirts as well as dresses and leggings..and they even have skirts and leggings for girls! I recommend purchasing a skirt or two for yourself since they are so comfortable and easy to wear. Here is the link to their website where you can purchase items    on-line or contact a consultant so you can host a party. www.LuLaRoe.com

I thought I would put together a collage of some of their products, and also create two outfits using their skirts! Sometimes creating an outfit when you want to wear a skirt can be tough, so always try Pinterest for some ideas, and make sure the outfit is you!! 

Skirts are a fun way to switch up your wardrobe as they aren't as fancy (usually), and they can give you freedom from pants for a day! :) I think skirts are a great way to be modest, while still dressing modern..plus skirts are really in at the moment-especially maxi skirts! So…I say we should enjoy them as much as we can before the fashion critics and fashion stores say they aren't in style anymore!

I may just post more on maxi skirts and skirts since I love them so much! :)


Always have fun,

-Brooke